Vacuum Sealer MPZ-01
Unlike other storage methods, vacuum storage extends freshness and storage life of food up to 5 times.
When kept in vacuum-sealed bags, food is protected against ingress of air and bacteria which would otherwise spoil the product. Vacuum-stored food maintains its natural flavour, proper texture and an appealing appearance.
Vacuum packing is a great way to preserve and store food. It also helps manage the capacity of your home freezer and keep it sanitary: frozen vacuum-sealed products do not emit any odour and can be stored in serving portions for a more efficient, waste-free use.
Vacuum Sealer Intended use:
- Vacuum-sealing of food in plastic bags for sous-vide cooking
- Vacuum-sealing of food for refrigerated or frozen storage
- Vacuum-sealing of non-food products, including maps or mobile phones to protection against moisture
- vacuum sealing of soft and liquid products (including soups, patés and desserts). These food product should be frozen before vacuum sealing.
- electronic control panel with LED indicators and 2-step control of:
- vacuum level
- seal welding time
- sealing bar: 29 cm
- lid lock buttons
- non-slip rubber feet
- seals products in commercially available ready-to-use bags or film from roll
- accessory hose vacuum connector for air extraction from containers, bins, bottles etc. (accessories not included)
- 10 knurled (embossed) film bags with dimensions of 25 x 30 cm, recommended for sous vide cooking
- power supply: 220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- power: 110 W
- vacuum pump pressure: -583 mmHg (-0.8 bar), +/- 5%
- vacuum pump capacity: 12 l/min
- EAN: 5903151001092