Welcome to the official MPM website, Polish manufacturer and distributor of household appliances.
By using our website you agree with the following rules:
MPM makes every effort to ensure that the information presented on the website is correct and reliable. However, we do not guarantee that the information is complete, up-to-date and useful or consistent with the facts. In particular, MPM cannot ensure color fidelity in the presented photographs, as their display depends on the settings of the monitor and its resolution. The pictures of the products posted are not a commercial offer and may differ slightly from reality. All information contained on the Website is for only illustrative purposes and in case of doubt, does not constitute a binding offer within the meaning of the Provisions of the Polish Civil Code.
MPM reserves the right to make changes (in whole or in part) of the information’s contained on the Website - at any time. Listed on the website retail outlets do not have in their offer a whole range of MPM products. We recommend that you confirm by phone the availability of the selected product before going after its purchase.
We invite to know our offer.
www.mpm.pl is a website through each users have free access to the resources of the service and are be able to use the tools offered on the website. The full terms and conditions can be found below.
The terms written in this document with a capital letter have the following meaning, unless its content indicates otherwise:
- Terms and Conditions – this document;
- Users Data Controller – MPM AGD inc., Brzozowa Street 3, 05-822 Milanówek, KRS: 0000399132, REGON: 145840911, TAX ID (NIP): 5291798240;
- Service – website operated by the Data Controller available at https://www.mpm.pl/
- User – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, having full legal capacity, using the Service in accordance with the rules set out in the Terms and Conditions.
1 Rules for using the Website
Whenever in Terms and Conditions provide for the submission of any statements using tools made available by the Data Controller within the Service, any statements made in this way shall be deemed to have been made upon the use by the User or any other person using website tool, regardless of when the statement was made to its addressee in such a way that he can acquainted with it. The User or any other person using the Service may contact with the Data Controller to determine whether the statement or statement made by another User has been made.
The Terms and Conditions are made available to persons using the Service free of charge through the Service, in a form that allows its collection, fixation and printing.
- 2 Responsibility
- The Data Controller is not responsible for any actions or omissions of Users related to the use of the Service.
- The Data Controller does not guarantee that the data provided by users regarding their identity is true.
- All services in website are provided as they are. By using the Service, you make a statement that you have read and accept the way of how it works. This does not exclude the Data Controller right to introduce new technical solutions, including those aimed at improving the functioning of the Service and the services provided within it.
- The Data Controller may present links, materials, presentations and other content on the Website containing references to third-party offers and services or may allow Users to access, through the Service, the services provided by third parties. This kind of content and services are not part of the services provided by the Data Controller and the rules for their use are determined by the relevant third parties. The Data Controller is not responsible for the Terms and Conditions of the use of such content by Users and for any actions or omissions of third parties. The Administrator is also not responsible for the content of websites addressed by links placed in the Service.
- The Administrator is not responsible for disruptions in the functioning of the Service or loss of User data as a result of force majeure, third parties or as a result of the Data Controller action to improve the functionality of the Service.
- To the fullest extent permitted by mandatory law, the Data Controller liability for actual damage and lost benefits by the User is excluded, unless the damage was caused by the Data Controller wilful or gross negligence.
- To the remain so, the Data Controller liability for actual damage caused to the User and the benefits lost by the User shall be limited as follows:
- the Data Controller shall be liable only if he is found guilty of intent or gross negligence;
- the Data Controller total liability to the User is limited to the amount of 1 000,00 PLN.
- The User is fully liable to the Data Controller for damages resulting from or related to his violation of the law, regulations, good manners, principles of social coexistence or rights of third parties, including in particular for damages related to the untruth, inaccuracy or incompleteness of any of the User's statements.
3 Contact and complaints
- The Data Controller provides e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org for any contact, on which the User may direct any inquiries, suggestions, comments and information.
- The Data Controller may send the User e-mails related to the content of the service.
- Possible complaints regarding to the functioning of the Service should be reported to the e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing to the Data Controller address.
- The User may file a complaint if the services are provided by the Data Controller in violation of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
- The complaint should contain at least an e-mail address and user name.
- If the data or information provided in the complaint needs to be completed, the Data Controller may ask the complainant to complete the information’s to the extent indicated before considering the complaint.
- The Data Controller recognizes complaints within 14 days from the date of its receipt in the correct form, provided that the Data Controller may refuse to consider complaints submitted after 90 days from the disclosure of the complaint reasons.
- A response for the complaint (written or via e-mail) will be sent to the mailing address or e-mail address of the complainant specified in the complaint or to the e-mail address assigned to the User's Account.
- The provisions of this section are without prejudice to the rights of Users (including in particular Users who are consumers) under mandatory legal provisions.
4 Processing of personal data
- The Data Controller of your personal data is MPM AGD inc. with identification data mentioned in Definitions.
- The Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer, Mr. Łukasz Grabowski, who can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Data Controller processes your personal data in order to answer your questions addressed to the MPM representatives.
- Your data will be processed on the basis of article 6 paragraph 1 point a GDPR.
- For the purpose of responding to your request, your personal data is processed in the form of your name, e-mail address and telephone number.
- Your personal data will be processed until the time of respond to your request and after that period for a period of 1 year.
- Your personal data may be processed for longer than indicated above if required by mandatory law.
- The data shall be protected by technical and organisational measures to ensure an adequate level of protection in accordance with the provisions in force.
- The Data Controller does not collect data from third parties or from publicly available sources and processes only the data provided by You.
- Your data will not be transferred to third parties or third countries.
- You have the right to:
- obtain information about the processing of data, including the categories of data processed and possible recipients of the data;
- request the correction of incorrect data or the completion of incomplete data,
- request the deletion of data - by objecting to their processing;
- request restriction of the data processing, if the legal requirements justifying such restriction are met;
- data portability – by receiving the data in a format that allows the transfer to a third party of your choice,
- withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, Stawki Street 2, 00 - 193 Warsaw – if it is found that the data are processed unlawfully.
- Your data will not be subject for automatic processing, including profiling.
- 5 Cookies files
- When you browse the website, cookies files are used, hereinafter referred to as Cookies, i.e. small text information that is stored on your end device in connection with the use of this website - their use is aimed at the correct functioning of the website.
- These files allow: identify software used by you, customize the website individually to your needs.
- Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, the duration of their storage on the device and the assigned value.
- The Cookies which have been used by us are safe for your devices. In particular, it is not possible to infect with them your devices through viruses or other unwanted software or malware.
- We use two types of Cookies:
- Session Cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until to the end of the session of your browser - saved information’s is then permanently deleted from your device's memory. Session Cookies does not allow you to retrieve any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until You delete them. Ending a browser session or turning off a device does not delete it from your device. The Persistent Cookies mechanism does not allow you to retrieve any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
- Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to your preferences. For this purpose, information about how you navigate the network or the time of using the website may be retained.
- To view and edit information about your preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can use the tool under the link:
Using web browser settings or by configuring the service, you can change Cookies settings at any time, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by Cookies to your device. You can change these settings to block the automatic handling of Cookies in your browser settings or to inform about their every time they are placed in your device. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling Cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
6 Amendments to the Terms and Conditions
- In the event of changes to the Terms and Conditions, the Data Controller will inform the Users by publishing changes on the website.
- The change of Controller data or contact data does not require the Data Controller to use the procedure described in this paragraph. However, the Data Controller is obliged to notify users of such changes.
7 Final provisions
- The Terms and Conditions enter into force on the date of its publication on the Website.
- Whenever the Regulations provide for the possibility or obligation to contact the User with the Data Controller, such contact should be made via e-mail (unless otherwise provided by the Terms and Conditions) to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- In matters not regulated by the Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law apply.